Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Metal beer

DaveH

1 hour ago, DaveH said:

Started to go to OC with this, but somehow it seemed to fit here too.

4AB7D59A-3F65-4A9C-A91F-389B0A238BCD.jpeg

That one is solid. I also really like Megadeth’s A Tout le Monde as a farmhouse. And the Anthrax war dance isn’t bad either…

1 hour ago, Steve Haynie said:

If you drink a lot of it before the show does it make you play better?

Yes, in your own mind! 😂

1 hour ago, Steve Haynie said:

It makes you not care if you sound good or not. That’s basically the same, right…?

42 minutes ago, specialk said:

First time I've ever seen Samuel Smith in a can. 

His oatmeal stout and chocolate stout are the tits. 

Any one tried Bootsy Collins beer? I guess it makes you play funky, down on the 1.

9b1f6273-7211-493b-bae3-fc7b91afef6c_rw_

Here is one band beer, perhaps the only one, that I would actually consider buying. Because Motörhead was one of the first to brand spirits with their logo. The other bands are just followers.

102089_motorhead_super-pack_SET.jpg

Also, this record cover is a classic:

beerdrinkershellraisers-1280x720.jpg

On 6/12/2021 at 6:01 PM, Steve Haynie said:

Not necessarily, but I've heard that under its influence, your playing style will morph into endless sequences of galloping triplets. 

spacer.pngspacer.png

On 6/12/2021 at 10:23 PM, Travis said:

His oatmeal stout and chocolate stout are the tits. 

The Oatmeal stout was my first "non mainstream" beer, back like 20 years ago when the "Craft Beer Revolution" was still gaining steam. Such a great beer.

Back then, Stuff Yer Face by Rutgers University had beers paired with all of their Strombolis, long before any other restaurant I went to bothered to have pairings. They also had a very impressive tap and bottle listing for the early 2000s.

This is my favorite beer label evah! Just look at everything that is going on there… LP dude kicking a rhino in the sack, with a nuclear back drop. Woohoo!

Too bad you can’t find the stuff.

A272FC4C-7C58-4633-9181-2ABC75204770.jpeg

10 hours ago, Disturber said:

102089_motorhead_super-pack_SET.jpg

Um...why does the Motorhead 'bastards' beer have the title of a ZZ Top song on the label?

BTW, how often do you hear/see Billy Gibbons play a Gibson Melody Maker (which is also the name of a UK music magazine)?

56 minutes ago, crunchee said:

Um...why does the Motorhead 'bastards' beer have the title of a ZZ Top song on the label?

Maybe because they covered that song and really like ZZTop? But, then, how would you have known that?

6 hours ago, DaveH said:

This is my favorite beer label evah! Just look at everything that is going on there… LP dude kicking a rhino in the sack, with a nuclear back drop. Woohoo!

Too bad you can’t find the stuff.

A272FC4C-7C58-4633-9181-2ABC75204770.jpeg

Is that supposed to be Nugent?

21 hours ago, crunchee said:

Beer Drinkers & Hell Raisers is also the title of a Motörhead album https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beer_Drinkers_and_Hell_Raisers 
Not autorized by the band. I don't know if it ever even was released in the US? I don't have it, but I remember it from seeing it in record stores in the 1980's

Mot%C3%B6rhead_-_Beer_Drinkers_and_Hell_

Archived